Like Family Home Care not only follows standards that should be met by any qualified home care agency, but we also understand that you or your loved one’s routine needs to be addressed with genuine care and compassion. So, we start with the following professional caregiver selection process:
- Intense screening of caregivers, including a pre-employment drug test and 50 state background check.
- Four-step hiring process.
- Proven training program before any caregiver is sent out to a client.
- CPR and first-aid certified caregivers
- Free, customized assessments of every potential client.
But, that’s not where we end. When we assess a potential client, we go beyond the paperwork and really get to know the person. We will ask about their lifestyle, their preferences and even their culture and faith (provided they want to share those things with us, as privacy is always respected.) Why? Because, in order to develop a family-like relationship with someone those things are important to consider in matching them with the right caregiver.
We are committed to developing that personal, family-like relationship – one that ensures the highest level of trust, respect and mutual caring. That’s what sets us apart.